What does it do?
This program is for commercial storefronts located within Target Areas, which are located within Business Revitalization Zone (BRZ).
The Façade and Storefront Improvement Program encourages commercial building owners to invest in façade renovations and storefront upgrades by providing matching grants to cover a portion of renovation costs.
These grants provide an incentive to conduct building improvements that make streets a more interesting and appealing environment, and attract people and businesses to the area.
This program is intended to:
- Make city streets a more inviting and interesting place to walk and shop.
- Help building owners attract and retain tenants.
- Build civic pride among the local business community.
- Contribute to the quality of life of residents, workers and visitors.
- Promote the marketability of the local business area.
To learn more about the program, download the information package and application requirements documentation.